NIO USA Inc. is currently seeking an IT Intern to join our small but fast-growing team remotely. You will be working on key projects and initiatives under supervision of PMO management. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a team environment and will be able to perform in a high-pressure environment with tight deadlines and multiple deliverables.
- Work with team leadership, implement and maintain schedules to ensure successful and timely delivery of project milestones
- Develop metrics and setting up dashboards.
- Provide regular project status, identify any potential risks with proposed solutions.
- Perform data analysis of key deliverables.
- Work collaboratively with team leaders by defining and refining overall project roadmap, milestones, and delivery schedule.
- Maintain confidential information.
- Currently pursuing a BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related Technology Management field.
- Passion for technology and management with a commitment to delivering high quality and scalable solutions.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, multitasking and time management skills.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Data analysis and reporting background a plus.
About NIO NIO Inc. is a pioneer in China’s premium electric vehicle market. Founded in November 2014, NIO’s mission is to shape a joyful lifestyle by offering premium smart electric vehicles and being the best user enterprise. NIO designs, jointly manufactures, and sells smart and connected premium electric vehicles, driving innovations in next generation technologies in connectivity, autonomous driving and artificial intelligence. Redefining the user experience, NIO provides users with comprehensive, convenient and innovative charging solutions and other user-centric services. NIO began deliveries of the ES8, a 7-seater high-performance premium electric SUV in China in June 2018, and its variant, the six-seater ES8, in March 2019. NIO officially launched the ES6, a 5-seater high-performance premium electric SUV, in December 2018 and began deliveries in June 2019. NIO officially launched the EC6, a 5-seater smart premium electric Coupe SUV, in December 2019 and plans to commence deliveries in 2020. Equal Employment Opportunity NIO is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. NIO US is an E-Verify employer.
- Ability to work in a fluid/fast-paced environment with constant change and with the ability to follow direction/instructions.