Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking a full-time Inventory Clerk to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
Our Inventory Clerk will be responsible for maintaining accurate documentation of all shipments, orders, and returns. They will work directly with our Supply Chain team to monitor all product deliveries to ensure all inventory and damages are accounted for.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 1+ years of experience as a receiving clerk or similar position
- Experience operating forklifts
- Prior experience with shipping / receiving
- Working knowledge of computer programs for entering data
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations
- Basic math and recording abilities
- Impeccable organizational skills & keen eye for detail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Dropbox and Google applications
- Familiarity with ERP platforms, preferably NetSuite
You get bonus points for:
- Experience with electric bikes or vehicles
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Collaborated with Supply Chain purchasing staff to monitor and track deliveries & shipments
- Received inbound transfers and shipments, audit, count products and sign paperwork upon receipt
- Unloaded & inspected contents of deliveries to check for damages, noting and quarantining as necessary
- Verified products received according to orders and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.)
- Entered & submitted Transfer Orders to our ERP system, using same platform to register receipts
- Picked, prepped, and packed all outbound shipments or transfers
- Contacted supplier or shipper if a mistake is identified, performed root cause analysis and resolved discrepancies
- Assumed responsibility for coordinating the return or destruction of unsatisfactory products or receiving replacements
- Labeled deliveries and allocated them to their designated stock location (maintain inventory for service / retail or R&D)
- Maintained accurate records and assisted in inventory control
- Performed annual physical inventory counts and monthly cycle counting
- Additional duties and overtime as required
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.