Our mission is to solve climate change by restoring nature. Climate change requires us to remove carbon from the atmosphere. Forests are the way to do it. We use satellite imaging and machine learning to measure and monitor forests. Like-minded and top investors, such as Saltwater Capital, Chris Sacca, and Paul Graham, back us.
We are building the world‘s first verified forest carbon marketplace. We watch forests, track carbon offsets, and connect buyers to high-quality projects.
We are looking for a talented content marketing consultant (or small agency) to help bring the Pachama brand to life through words, images, and video. While initial contract work will likely be project based, this role has possibility of turning into a longer term partnership. In your application, please include some examples of your work portfolio.
We are looking for this consultant to:
- 1. Bring a vision for impactful Pachama content
- 2. Develop a content strategy within a budget
- 3. Write, edit, and deploy blogs and other written material
- 4. Support development of sales collateral
- 5. Act as producer for multimedia content such as videos
Our ideal consultant has experience in:
- Making complex concepts easy to understand
- Working with start-ups in rapidly changing environments
- Experience or training in copywriting is appreciated.
We like working with collaborative team members who have big hearts but sharp minds and are open to new ideas.
Tropical Forests, Temperate Forests, Afforestation, Multistrata Agroforestry, Forest Protection, Carbon Offsets