Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Diagnostic Systems Engineer to lead our diagnostics effort at Lucid. You will be clarifying customer requirements and working with our manufacturing and service organizations regarding best practice requirements. You will have the opportunity to work with cross functional teams and suppliers to implement, verify and validate diagnostic systems.
- Lead the diagnostics effort
- Clarify customer requirements, work with the service and manufacturing organization to gather and implement requirements,
- Identify needs for EOL tests
- Work with EE architecture and integration team on diagnostic architectures
- Closely work with Systems Engineers, Controls and Software Engineers on functional diagnostics
- Structure, develop and maintain DTCs and related data
- Configure UDS services as needed for each sub-system
- Create and release diagnostic specifications using authoring tools based on ODX.
- Work interactively with cross functional teams and suppliers to implement/verify/validate requirements
- Support on-going development of test specifications and relevant tooling lists
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 5+ years of Automotive experience in Diagnostics
- Strong knowledge of relevant standards: ISO 14229 (UDS), ISO 15765 (DoCAN), ISO 13400 (DoIP), ISO 22901-1 (ODX)
- Diagnostic specification / authoring tool experience (CANdela Studio, ODX Studio or similar)
- Hands-on experience in using test equipment and validation tools such as CANoe, CANalyzer
- Supplier management experience and a strong background in working with cross functional groups
- Experience in automotive applications and applicable interfaces such as CAN, LIN, Automotive Ethernet
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills both on test benches and in vehicles
- Experience in diagnostic sequences such as ECU reprogramming and how the tester exchanges data with client ECUs
- Bachelor of Science, in the areas of Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Automotive, Computer Science, or other related fields.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.