At Volta, we’re on a mission to accelerate the adoption of the electric vehicle. Volta creates city-wide free electric vehicle charging networks in major metropolitan areas. Our charging networks are free-to-use, free to our property partners, and monetized through brand sponsorships and digital media content.
Our company is small, focused, and ambitious. By joining our team as QA Manager, you will create a culture of quality and accountability for our products. Your test cases and runs will be used throughout the engineering organization as a part of standard engineering practices. Your reports and dashboards will be used throughout the company as justification for shipping and responsiveness to customer concerns.
You will report directly to the VP of Engineering.
- Develop detailed test plans to cover our mobile, cloud and hardware products
- Prove the quality of the product through reporting in Testrail and Jira
- Identify test strategies for features and create test plans in accordance
- Own issue intake and resolution from customers, support teams and other internal employees
- Proactively communicate concerns and risks to company leaders
- Mentor and manage employees at all career levels
- Grow the QA team in a responsible and timely manner
- 5+ Years of experience QA testing
- 3+ Years of management experience
- Expert level knowledge of Testrail and Jira
- Deep understanding of QA best practices
- Demonstrable ability to influence and collaborate across organizational departments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in the electric vehicle or energy space
- Experience in mobile automation