StreetLight Data, the pioneer in Big Data for mobility, is revolutionizing transportation and urban planning to help the world better deploy infrastructure and adapt to new forms of mobility. From legacy systems to ride sharing and bike sharing to autonomous vehicles, our platform powers 6,000+ mobility projects every month for government and private clients, and we're just getting started.
The Marketing Operations and Demand Generation role is critical and pivotal as we scale our business in new B2B verticals. The role’s focus on managing campaign infrastructure, marketing metrics and inbound lead generation requires breadth of marketing platform experience (HubSpot, Salesforce, even Search Engine Marketing) and the intellectual drive to fine-tune and manage the company’s marketing systems and reporting. Location
: we are open to hiring this position in to based in our San Francisco, Richmond (VA), or Vancouver (BC) office.
- Manage and own technical aspects of key marketing systems, focused on HubSpot and other platforms and tools that extend its utility
- Continually monitor campaign costs, budgets and project delivery, developing robust ROI reporting and tracking
- Manage and own marketing automation, lead enrichment, community systems, and third-party promotional channels
- Create and maintain reporting with full-funnel insights, highlighting key trends to inform improved execution
- Monitor and maintain prospect databases, nurture campaigns and initiate new campaigns
- Work closely with Sales Operations to ensure seamless interface between HubSpot and Salesforce and an efficient lead-to-deal lifecycle
- Working hands-on with Product Marketing, develop a deep empathy with our users and test messaging across digital acquisition channels to engage a range of buy-decision influencers, from transportation engineer to executive
- Drive marketing programs for the StreetLight’s software and API products, scaling reach through a range of digital channels
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience managing B2B marketing operations and demand gen ideally at a SaaS company, with strong evidence of deep collaboration with Sales Operations a must
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or equivalent experience in lieu of a degree is required
- Black belt in HubSpot or another marketing automation platform and tangible experience with Salesforce
- Experience managing acquisition channels, with hands-on management of at least one paid demand gen platform a strong plus
- Experience with account-based marketing and predictive marketing platforms are a plus
- Strong analytics, verbal communication, and writing skills are critical to success
- Ability to distill challenging topics into actionable insights
StreetLight Data provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.