Culdesac's mission is to build cities for people, not cars. We're the first post-car real estate developer, and our goal is to build the first car-free city in the US. We're starting with the first car-free neighborhood built from scratch - that's Culdesac Tempe, a 1000-person neighborhood that opens Fall 2020.
All of this draws from a core insight: the way we move defines the way we live. And the way we move is changing fast, with countless ways to get around today beyond private cars. Here's more
We use our diverse skills to create beautiful harmony between tech, real estate, and mobility. Join our team!
As a Social Media Intern at Culdesac, you will be an integral part of our digital marketing vision. You will help design and execute our campaigns to increase engagement, and inform and educate our current and future customers. You will be part of a company that uses our diverse skills to create beautiful harmony between tech, real estate, and mobility. Join our team!
- Work alongside a team to design and execute social media campaigns.
- Brainstorm weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote the brand on various social media platforms.
- Collaborate with team to create content based on editorial calendar.
- Monitor social media community management, ensuring content is uniform and streamlined across platforms.
- Review social media analytics and provide solutions to improve any gaps.
- Support other staff in assigned project-based work.
- Any additional responsibilities shared by your manager.
- Strong preference for individuals prioritizing a lifestyle leveraging public transportation, micro mobility, and other alternatives to private cars.
- Driven, ambitious person with an innate sense of humility.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with key social media tools.
- Prioritizes customer experience and quality of product.
- Relentless focus on getting the job done.
- Intrinsically motivated by quality work and collaboration.
- Strong moral compass.
- Excellent at giving and receiving constructive feedback, especially the hard-to-give variety.
- Values a caring, supportive, and honest culture.
- Creative and data-driven
Culdesac is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.