Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a mechanical engineer responsible for supporting the ADAS mechanical packaging on vehicle and test fixture design for ADAS verification.
- Design robust module mounts which support repeatable and accurate performance of exterior/exterior sensors and compute platform
- Contribute with strong knowledge in designing kinematic mechanisms and shock and vibration stabilization structures.
- Deliver mechanical assemblies with demonstrated tolerance stack-up analysis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups including exterior surface design, interior cabin design, design studio, structural simulation group, ADAS group and module suppliers to optimize packaging space and fulfilling serviceability requirements.
- Work with Tier 1 suppliers and understand mechanical system implementation.
- Proven track record in mechanical design of ADAS sensor verification.
- Proficiency in 3D CAD software like CATIA V6 or similar
- Knowledge about 3D printing, sheet metal design and plastic injection molded design.
- Hands-on prototyping skills to provide quick-turn solutions.
- Expertise in latest ADAS verification cases
- Track record of creative mechanical design that will fit within tight space
- Knowledge of vehicle build and electrical harnessing
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelors of Science, Mechanical Engineering or related engineering field
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.