Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.As the Recruiting Operations Coordinator at Lucid Motors, you will be an integral member of the Recruiting team while enhancing our valued partnership within Human Resources. This critical role will be tasked with managing the pre-employment process and making informed decisions that will have impact both internally and externally. This person will have the opportunity to streamline processes, influence change and improve efficiencies. The ideal candidate will be customer service focused, have the ability to work well in an unstructured environment and balance multiple competing priorities while maintaining a high rate of success and attention to detail.
- Own the pre-employment process which consists of sending and managing offer letters, processing and reviewing background verification reports, and initiating relocation services with our third-party vendor for all new hires.
- Be a key player in maintaining a great new hire experience for our candidates as we scale through partnerships with HR, IT, Payroll and others.
- Partner with HR and own all communications to ensure a seamless transition from hired candidates to candidate on-boarding.
- Assist with ATS (Lever) administration which includes reviewing and approving job postings, and hiring candidates into Lever.
- Assist with driving data integrity, and encourage all teams to follow processes to allow accurate data and reporting.
- Support the contingent worker process with new contractors and extensions
- Opportunity to work on a variety of responsibilities within the recruiting operations team.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- BA/BS required3+ years of progressive experience in Recruiting
- A high level of ownership, confidentiality and attention to detail
- Lever ATS experience a huge plus
- Exceptional organization skills and great follow-through on tasks
- Impeccable communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment with constant change
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Transportation & Mobility