Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Sourcer. This position requires an experienced professional with savvy sourcing skills and delivery of high-caliber talent that will result in hires for the company. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively source and deliver high-caliber talent to the business
- Effectively screen candidates with respect to their knowledge, skills, and ability against the requirements before delivery
- Closely partner with recruiters, hiring managers, and product teams to understand business objectives and recruitment goals
- Continuously build a pipeline of high-quality talent thru boolean search, research, and internal/external business connections
- Be diligent with understanding technology and trends thereby, providing insights and ideas of effective and innovative sourcing channels
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelors degree preferred with at least 3 years of sourcing experience
- A proven track record of sourcing and closing a high-volume of quality candidates, and a passion for leveraging metrics to continuously evaluate and improve your workflows, with at least 2-3 years of equal experience
- Strong influencing skills, a passion for inclusive recruiting practices, and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to comprehensively understand hiring manager needs and to intuitively connect the dots between prospects and positions
- Collaborative work ethic and team player spirit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
- Possess a toolkit of creative and effective sourcing strategies resulting in hiring wins
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and a major contributor to recruiting metrics
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.