Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Vehicle Testing Technical Program Manager for our Vehicle Test team. This position requires an automotive professional with relevant experience planning and organizing tests for design and production validation. Our ideal candidate exhibits a strong drive, an organized mindset, and has had prior experience bringing vehicles to production. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Organize the vehicle testing schedule
- Coordinating testing across the organization including securing test facilities and coordinating testing logistics for significant off-site tests
- Ensure vehicle testing design validation plans (DVPs) are submitted by attribute leads and are completed on time.
- Experience with automotive vehicle testing
- A strong understanding of vehicle systems
- A strong understanding of vehicle testing standards
- Experience making schedules for large programs / projects
- A strong knowledge of the automotive testing process for production vehicles
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented attitude
- Detail oriented and organized mindset
- Comfortable with initiating and taking ownership of projects
- Track record of establishing strong processes and work procedures
- Bachelor of Science minimum in a relevant science or engineering field or extensive years doing relevant work in the automotive industry
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Masters degree in a relevant engineering field
- MBA or professional certification for Project/Program Management
- Experience testing fully electric vehicles
- 7+ years of experience in the automotive or relevant industry
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.