Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Vehicle Testing Technical Specialist for our Vehicle Test team. This position requires an automotive professional with relevant experience testing early-stage vehicle prototypes as well as production ready vehicles. Our ideal candidate exhibits a strong drive, team leadership, and has had prior experience bringing vehicles to production. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Plan, setup and execute vehicle testing including performance, durability, and fleet validation tests
- Lead and mentor a team of engineers to execute tests to qualify all vehicle trim levels and ensure vehicle is ready for production
- Ensure test results are documented in a clear, concise and timely manner
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during testing
- Extensive domestic and international travel to test sites and fleet drives
- Experience with vehicle testing on proving grounds and fleet drives
- A strong understanding of vehicle systems
- A strong understanding of vehicle testing standards
- Licensed by an OEM/Supplier/professional authority to drive prototype test vehicles
- Strong data analysis and reporting experience
- A strong knowledge of automotive testing instrumentation and tools
- Experience setting up vehicles to achieve desired testing results
- Experience leading teams of engineers
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented attitude
- Detail oriented and organized mindset
- Comfortable with initiating and taking ownership of projects
- Track record of establishing strong processes and work procedures
- Bachelor of Science minimum in a relevant science or engineering field
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Masters degree in a relevant engineering field
- Experience testing fully electric vehicles
- 7+ years of experience in the automotive or relevant industry
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.