Zoox is looking for a software engineer to join our TeleOps team and help us build telemetry and remote control systems for our first generation of autonomous vehicles. In this role, you will work with with a variety of cutting edge network equipment and technologies to design and implement a robust data pipeline. Your work will be essential to making autonomous vehicles handle the most challenging edge cases for human passengers.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Fluency in C++
- Middleware experience with RTPS systems such as DDS
- Extensive experience with programming and algorithm design
- Master's degree in computer science or related degree
- Strong understanding of ROS
- Real-time streaming (video, voice, telemetry)
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.