Zoox is looking for software engineers to help us build front-end for simulation & validation framework. This framework enables the ability to manage a massive number of simulation scenarios and suites, configure, execute, and inspect large scale simulation runs, and present results that enable users to annotate, triage, and learn at a massive scale
If you enjoy working with fellow engineers and users to come up with new systems to boost their productivity in ways they didn't even know possible, we'd love to talk to you!
- Fluency with at least one modern JS framework: Vue, Angular, or React
- Solid understanding of web servers and web technologies
- Experience with Java/Kotlin + Spring
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with WebGL or web 3D UI frameworks
- Experience with UX design
- Experience with data visualization
- Ability to architect scalable products across front-end and backend systems
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.