Zoox is looking for a software engineer who will be responsible for solving challenging distributed systems problems and scaling state-of-the-art algorithms. In this role, you will be working with cutting-edge hardware and pushing systems to their limits. Zoox is a robotics company and our ethos of automation extends throughout the infrastructure components we build.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering, mathematics, or related field
- Fluency in C/C++ or Python
- Extensive experience with programming and algorithm design
- Strong mathematical skills
- Master's degree in computer science or related degree
- Experience handling large data sets
- Experience with web technologies (AWS, S3, EC2, SQL, HTML, JS, CSS)
- Strong understanding of ROS
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.