Zoox is looking for a software engineer to help us build out the infrastructure and tools that manage the deployment, management, and operation of software across Zoox vehicles.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science (or related field) or equivalent practical experience.
- Fluency in C/C++ or Python
- Practical software development experience
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Experience with Linux or embedded systems
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.