Zoox's Simulation team is looking for senior (5+ years) software engineers to build scalable simulation infrastructure for our autonomous vehicles. We are working on challenging problems that are critically important for Zoox and the AV industry, specifically, how do we validate the safety of self-driving cars? If you love building scalable, reliable, maintainable infrastructure and enjoy working closely with talented and collaborative teammates and users, we'd love to talk to you!
- Fluent in Java/Kotlin + Spring or Go
- Experienced in large-scale distributed systems
- Experienced in relational and NoSQL databases
- Experienced in web servers and web-technologies (Restful or RPC interface design)
- Experienced in data pipelines, ETL, Databricks or Spark
- Experienced in CI/CD, DevOps with AWS and/or Kubernetes
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.