Impossible Foods is addressing the most catastrophic threats facing humanity: climate change and biodiversity collapse. A global transition to a plant-based food system will turn back the clock on atmospheric C02 levels, restore natural ecosystems and reverse meltdown in wildlife biomass.
The easiest -- if not only -- way to make our civilization sustainable is to eliminate livestock, the most dangerous technology on Earth. But humans won’t give up meat. So we need to make meat better -- more delicious and more nutritious, without animals as the underlying production technology. That means that making meat sustainably is the most important and urgent problem for the global scientific community.
Impossible Foods' mission is to completely replace the use of animals as a food-production technology by offering consumers everything they currently value about animal products -- and making products that are vastly superior to their animal analogues.
To do this, we are taking a revolutionary scientific and market-based approach. We are inventing efficient, sustainable ways to transform ingredients from plants into meat, fish and dairy foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental or public health impact.
Our world-class R&D team has been building the know-how and technology platform to produce meat, fish and dairy foods from plants. Impossible Foods is experiencing rapid growth and is resolutely committed to leading all aspects of the plant-based food revolution—from discovery to commercial production. The only thing that will separate Impossible Foods from success and failure is our ability to recruit more world-class experts.
Want to join? Check out the job openings and requirements below:
As a member of the HR Leadership Team, reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Head of HR Program Strategy and Analytics is a high-impact role driving HR best practices across the Impossible Foods enterprise. In addition, as the resident data analytics subject matter expert, you will assess and deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business.
The successful candidate will be an innovative and strategic thought leader with highly developed skills in the areas of change leadership, analytics/data science, project management, people technology, and organizational development/design. The successful leader will first seek to understand business needs and then quickly build highly productive and impactful solutions.
- Partner with the Chief People Officer to drive the strategy planning process across the People function, including developing strategic planning/roadmap.
- Partner with the Chief People Officer and peer HR leadership team members to develop, design and implement the Impossible Foods’ Service Delivery Model to ensure flawless functional support for the business.
- Work closely with business leaders and peer HR leadership team members to understand business priorities and opportunities for value-added functional support.
- Partner with functional peers to provide seamless delivery to the business and promote a culture of smart growth throughout the organization.
- Leverage processes, technology & analytics to develop dashboards, metrics and KPI’s that effectively measure functional excellence/effectiveness.
- Lead the development of capacity planning which aligns with annual strategy planning process – align resources and headcount to key priority areas.
- Lead overall project management across the HR function by facilitating communication, coordination, planning and execution across HR teams and business partners. Manage special projects with large-scale activities that span multiple HR teams and business partners.
- Lead process improvement and productivity initiatives across HR, with an emphasis on HR Operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant experience; 3+ years of relevant HR programs and analytics experience. Background should also include multiple years of participation in cross-functional project management activities; previous M&A experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills at all levels, with the ability to create, interpret and summarize data to help drive better decision making and achieve strategic/operational goals in a rapid-growth environment.
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Experience leading cross-disciplinary, cross-functional projects to drive business process change affecting multiple business units.
- Experience in evaluating, developing and implementing operational improvements through automation and process redesign to enable scalability and velocity.
- Experience breaking down complex processes and identifying key pain points in order to deliver business improvements at local, regional and global levels.
- Experience in managing projects, budgets and justifying resource needs to senior leaders and finance partners.
- This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.