Impossible Foods is addressing the most catastrophic threats facing humanity: climate change and biodiversity collapse. A global transition to a plant-based food system will turn back the clock on atmospheric C02 levels, restore natural ecosystems and reverse meltdown in wildlife biomass.
The easiest -- if not only -- way to make our civilization sustainable is to eliminate livestock, the most dangerous technology on Earth. But humans won’t give up meat. So we need to make meat better -- more delicious and more nutritious, without animals as the underlying production technology. That means that making meat sustainably is the most important and urgent problem for the global scientific community.
Impossible Foods' mission is to completely replace the use of animals as a food-production technology by offering consumers everything they currently value about animal products -- and making products that are vastly superior to their animal analogues.
To do this, we are taking a revolutionary scientific and market-based approach. We are inventing efficient, sustainable ways to transform ingredients from plants into meat, fish and dairy foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental or public health impact.
Our world-class R&D team has been building the know-how and technology platform to produce meat, fish and dairy foods from plants. Impossible Foods is experiencing rapid growth and is resolutely committed to leading all aspects of the plant-based food revolution—from discovery to commercial production. The only thing that will separate Impossible Foods from success and failure is our ability to recruit more world-class experts.
Want to join? Check out the job openings and requirements below:
Impossible Foods is seeking a bright and talented Stock Administrator to join our Counsel team. Reporting to the Senior Stock Administrator, you will focus on administering our Equity Incentive Plans and providing unrivaled customer service to our employees, investors and internal partners. In this role, you will develop an advanced understanding of stock-based compensation, tax, equity roll-forwards, share pool balancing, reconciliations, and SOX controls.
- Timely prepare the grant exhibit for Board approval and process new equity grants with attention to accuracy and completeness
- Process all activity including grants, exercises, and share issuances
- Handle and process stockholder secondary transactions
- Perform and document testing of equity-related internal controls
- Assist in the design and preparation of participant education and deliver live presentations
- Respond to participant inquiries and create automated self-service tools to address frequently asked questions with the ultimate goal of reducing inquiries
- Manage tax reporting for option exercises
- 4+ years experience in administration of global equity programs
- A CEP (preferred) or completed level II of the exam; CPA a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (required) in a Business major preferred
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated customer focus as a stock plan services provider or company stock administrator
- This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.