We are looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to provide executive support to Redaptive’s co-CEO’s, as well as staffing coordination for the People team. You will be responsible for skillfully interacting with management within and outside of the company, comfortably communicating with customers, vendors and visitors and flawlessly handling confidential and critical details. You will also be responsible for scheduling and communicating with job applicants who need scheduling. The right candidate will have an innate, strong generous spirit and will get energy from helping their colleagues while lending a calming presence.
- Full support of Redaptive’s co-CEO’s
- Plan, organize, manage and analyze multiple calendars (above)
- Set agendas, prepare presentations, document meeting minutes and manage action items
- Coordinate travel arrangements with the expectation of heavy travel and last-minute changes, including passport and visa applications
- Manage and reconcile expense reports, purchase and procurement requisitions and contracts.
- Organize meetings and special events, for example: All Hands meetings, off-sites, culture events, luncheons, fireside chats, social events, team building, etc.
- Partner with People, Finance, Legal and other teams on reporting and reconciliation
- Apply judgment with full understanding of urgency and priorities of the business, routinely needing to multi-task with little to no direction
- Proficiently answer, screen and route internal and external inquiries
- Learn about department or company-wide cost savings standards and expectations, proactively pursuing other options when appropriate
- Maintain an advanced degree of confidentiality along with excellent judgement and discretion
- 2+ years of experience supporting senior executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills, specifically related to time management, budgets and projects
- Demonstrates ability to be proactive, take initiative, exercise good judgment, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks
- Understands and meets deadlines and time sensitive issues in a fast-paced environment
- Maintains confidentiality and acts with discretion and a high degree of maturity/professionalism throughout all tasks
- Manages stakeholders effectively
- Ability to create and/or modify processes and scale best practices across the organization
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Flexible Time Off
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Volunteerism Activities
Redaptive is the leading Efficiency-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $500 million in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CBRE, ENGIE New Ventures, GXP Investments, and Linse Capital.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.