Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
The Operations Team drives customer satisfaction and delivers our promises. As our high-performance team is growing rapidly, we are looking for an Inventory Specialist.
- Are you able to work fast and efficiently? Do you pay attention to and care about details?
- Are you dynamic, motivated and possess strong English and German communication skills?
- Are you looking for a job in a very dynamic and energizing environment?
Who You Are:
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Support to manage warehouse layout and optimization
- Receive goods into the warehouse
- Picking and packing goods; kitting activity
- Physical stock-out of goods
- Scheduling of trucks/vans with the transporter as per the network route
- Shipments documentation and invoicing
- Data entry and material movement recording in inventory management system
- Maintain minimum stock levels as per specifications and re-order material as needed
- Weekly cycle counting, Quarterly stock-taking and Annual stock count in alignment with Finance
- Maintain the warehouse area, ensuring it is always clean and organized
- Maintain records of truck arrival time, number of trucks, number of shipments, returns etc
- Follow safety guidelines, ensure the hub is OSHA compliant
- Experience in managing warehouses
- Experience in handling and storing chemicals as per US regulations
- Experience in working with inventory management systems
- Working knowledge of computers (Google tools, Microsoft Office)
- Fluent in English
- Driven to achieve the highest quality in daily work
- Multi-tasking ability and quick response to frequent priority shifts
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and trustworthy
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work under stress
- Forklift license is preferred and OSHA certificate is a plus
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Fresh herbs to take home