Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and brothers Erez and Guy Galonska with the mission to transform the way we grow, consume, and think about food. Together, they developed a smart modular farming system that allows the distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space, and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, Infarm has grown into a global leader in urban farming and helping cities become sustainable and self-sufficient in their food production all while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Join the Infarm (r)evolution and help us feed the cities of tomorrow!
Who you are
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. The Talent Attraction team contributes to that mission by executing talent sourcing and acquisition strategies for target roles and providing guidance and advice in a true partnership with hiring managers, building, and maintaining the talent bench of their teams. In this role, you will develop, own, and drive sourcing processes, running full-cycle searches from concept to close. You are also expected to build positive relationships with candidates throughout the interview stages to identify the best, most genuine fit for both the candidate and Infarm, while acting as an ambassador with a contagious enthusiasm for Infarm, our mission, and values.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
- Partner with key decision-makers to help the business navigate a fast-paced and sometimes uncertain hiring environment ensuring effective communication and collaboration throughout the recruitment process
- Identify profiles, target hire dates, provide interview training when needed, and advise on offer strategies
- Design sourcing strategies and run full-cycle searches
- Become a trusted advisor who is credible with the ability to hire within deadlines without compromising quality
- Build rapport with leaders to establish your role as a credible recruitment partner by conducting launch meetings with those hiring managers for all immediate needs identified with the respective department heads
- Partner with the Berlin, Germany HQ to ensure alignment in HR processes and existing guidelines to support a global Talent Acquisition strategy
- Collaborate with the People Team North America to ensure effective workforce planning and smooth handover for an effective Onboarding of new hires
- Take a thoughtful and creative approach to data that can help you find the right candidates and address larger business needs
- Work to promote the Infarm employment brand by creatively exploring and proposing recruitment strategies, processes, best practices, efficiencies resulting in top quality hires
- Know and use modern recruiting technology including sourcing from multiple direct channels (headhunting, targeted candidate marketing via social, digital, and conversation methods); ATS
- Always be on top of recruitment trends and tools to improve results and attract and retain the best talent
- BS/BA in Human Resources or related field and 2+ years of full-cycle in-house recruiting experience
- Proven experience recruiting in USA and Canada using volume assessment techniques and tools to screen large numbers of candidates while maintaining a positive candidate experience
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Talented sourcer with proven skills in finding and attracting candidates at all levels of the organization who can clearly demonstrate the use of social, digital, and conventional direct sourcing channels to quickly identify right talent minimizing the need for agencies
- Understanding of various recruitment tools & strategies such as LinkedIn Recruiter, social media recruiting, etc., preferably in USA and Canada
- Solid in-house experience working in volume hiring setting for both exempt and non-exempt hires placed in USA and Canada
- Expert user knowledge of applicant tracking systems, specifically the administration of the candidate journey from application to offer, through on-boarding
- Ability to build relationships with credibility and results
- Curious and adaptable with a learning mindset
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Certification as an HR Professional preferred
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- 19 days of paid time off plus an extra day off on your birthday
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.