Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking Security System Administrator to join our Lucid Motors Security team. This position requires an experienced professional with a proven track record of programming and operating state of the art physical security technology. The position will design, integrate, and maintain all site security systems at multiple facilities under the direction of the Security Manager. The Security System Administrator will have an area of accountability in management of site access control, video surveillance, fire-life safety and communication systems.Our ideal candidate exhibits will-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for all security technology systems, including access control, video, radios, alarms, and duress buttons for Lucid facilities
- Oversee project management for security and access control efforts. Establishes access and security policies for the campus, and coordinates communication of those policies
- Makes recommendations for enhancing and improving the systems as necessary
- Develops, manages, and maintains statistical and annual system to drive continual improvements and changes
- Partners with Information Technology Services to develop a comprehensive preventative maintenance program for all access control and security technology systems and hardware
- Assesses current security technology and identifies needed projects to enhance building security
- Partners Facilities Management to ensure that new installations, maintenance and repair jobs are completed in accordance with established standards
- Creates a long-term vision for access control and other security technology systems and processes and develops long-term and short-term strategies to achieve that vision in support of the goals of Lucid Security
- Manages access control systems and establishes protocol and procedures for granting access to authorized employee and groups
- Responsible for operation of Security Operations Center with focus on emergency communications and dispatching of Emergency Response Team and local authorities
- Coordinates with local agencies on building access, locking and security systems for emergency access to facilities
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Minimum three years of corporate physical security systems experience
- Preferred experience working at a manufacturing facility
- Preferred experience and certification in Genetec Access Control and Video Surveillance
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior collaborative, consultative and communications skills
- Possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Possess the ability to work independently and implement solutions effectively without direct supervision
- Knowledge of basic system networking architecture and applications
- Valid Arizona Driver’s license and dependable means of transportation
- Proven safe driving record
- On Call 24/7
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Frequently required to stand and walk.
- Occasionally required to lift, carry and push up to 25 lbs., stoop, kneel, reach high and low, and use depth perception.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.