Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
This position requires an experienced professional with Program Manager and Systems Engineering experience. The ideal candidate will have clear understanding of the product development process from concept to product launch. In this role, the candidate will be expected to identify key activities and milestones necessary to achieve project success. The candidate will also be expected to put this plan on a timeline map, monitor progress, and suggest corrective actions where necessary. In addition, the candidate will be in constant contact with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of supplier parts.
- Establish clear goals and deliverables for the project.
- Create and play a leading role in the execution of an overall timing plan for the Thermal System and related functions.
- Interact with and coordinate work between the Thermal team and other functional groups to ensure seamless integration of the group’s activities with rest of the vehicle program.
- Facilitate the establishment/ refinement of component and sub-system level requirement.
- Identify key activities and milestones necessary for successful completion of project.
- Identify and facilitate proper allocation of resources necessary for various stages of the program.
- Act as the primary communicator with other groups as well as suppliers.
- Keep track of and align activities at supplier facilities with program timing.
- Communicate program status to overall organization, other program managers, suppliers, and executives as required.
- Facilitate proper documentation of various project activities as well as architectural details.
- A minimum of 3 years of program management experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a system engineering or other technically related area.
- A proven track record of delivering products to production.
- Experience using tools and software necessary to define and track various program activities and timing.
- Project management experience from a complex multi-disciplinary product.
- Experience in or understanding of automotive or other similar thermal systems.
- Experience with electro-mechanical system involving integration of mechanical, electrical and software functions.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- BS minimum in an engineering discipline (mechanical, chemical engineering or similar)
- PMP certification preferred
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.