- You maintain, improve, and expand current enterprise tools (ERP, PLM, CRM) and processes.
- You evaluate, implement, and develop novel solutions to streamline internal processes.
- You support the implementation of organizational development projects.
- You analyze and mitigate problems (3rd level support) and ensure high availability.
- You regularly perform security checks on core ICT tools and processes.
- You write and maintain ICT documentation to increase efficiency and lower human intervention time on recurring tasks.
- You act as a link between business departments and ICT.
- You liaise with our vendors and external ICT personnel for problem resolution and service development.
- You instruct and train end users as well as our ICT Support with your know-how.
- You will be part of our small but growing ICT team and will be able to actively shape the culture and processes at Climeworks.
- You have an engineering degree (ETH, UZH, FH ideally Master or similar) in computer science, electrical engineering or a related discipline.
- You have several years of experience in ICT project management and software development.
- You have a proactive, structured, and reliable way of working, a flair for ICT processes and the development of reliable enterprise solutions.
- You are fluent in English (German is beneficial but not required).
- You are committed, flexible and enjoy working in a young and dynamic team that actively supports Climeworks in its mission to revert climate change.
Carbon Capture & Utilization