- You are part of the Process Engineering Team in our Development department
- You work independently on work packages with a focus on process engineering, data analysis, and plant troubleshooting.
- You design, implement and test new process concepts & ideas in pilot and customer plants.
- You design and offer support with measurement campaigns on pilot plants; you gather and analyse data, supporting the optimization of the Climeworks direct air capture process.
- You write reports summarizing the latest process developments, detailing experimental results and findings from data interpretation.
- You will be involved in the commissioning of first-of-its-kind direct air capture plants.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechanical engineering, process engineering or chemical engineering (or equivalent).
- You are available for a 6-8 month internship (flexible start date, preferably August or September 2020)
- You are eager to learn new concepts, skills and tools that you might need to complete your assignments.
- You are creative, reliable, willing to perform and have a structured working style.
- You are capable of working in a fast-paced team environment, as well as independently
Carbon Capture & Utilization