- You work independently on work packages in the Development department, with a focus on plant automation and process control.
- Together with the controls & electric team you design, implement and test the control systems for our pilot and customer plants.
- You support the service team during commissioning of the plants.
- You work on the optimization of control concepts in pilot and research plants and conduct the necessary changes in the hardware as well as in the software.
- You make adaptions to the control systems of test systems and production facilities.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechatronics, mechanical engineering, or electrical engineering (or equivalent).
- You are available for a 6 to 12-month internship starting on August or September 2020
- You have sound knowledge of programming in one or multiple high-level languages and ideally in PLC programming.
- You are able to read and understand functional descriptions and other technical documentation in German.
- You are creative, reliable, willing to perform and have a structured working style.
- You are capable of working in a fast-paced team environment, as well as independently.
Carbon Capture & Utilization