Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow
Using your past retail experience you will:
- Grow a portfolio of successful city sales and operations businesses: develop district-level strategies and oversee city sales, operational and customer-service goals, whilst addressing each store’s unique strengths and challenges
- Act as the key point of contact providing expertise and support on customer requirements, plant quality and operational procedures.
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. The FaaS team contributes to that mission by operating our farms and making sure we provide the freshest produce to our customers.
As Infarm's Customer Success Partner you:
- First and foremost you ensure that our customers in your region enjoy the best customer experience possible
- Your work is driven by our customers, from after sales to making sure planting and harvesting are done on time you are the first person to contact for our customers
- Educate and supporting customers in our product portfolio
- Support sales, merchandising and promotional education of infarmers
- First experience in supporting a portfolio of existing customer whilst developing new business opportunities in an FMCG/vending services/retail environment
- A strong customer focus and the ability to create and develop strong relationships with our customers
- Driven by a strong sales-focused mentality
- Strong English and fluent Dutch verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills as well as a customer-centric approach to your work
- First experience with CRM (Salesforce)
- Bachelor Degree preferred
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- A generous vacation package
- Fresh herbs to take home
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.