Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 with the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone. The 3 founders developed a modular farming system, that allows distribution of vertical farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space to fulfill any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network, helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Join us and help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
The internal communications and employer branding specialist is a key member of the team responsible for how we at infarm communicates and engage with our colleagues internationally. Responsible for both developing content and managing internal communications channels.
In addition you’ll be part of the TA team at infarm helping to develop our EVP into an effective employer brand. Here you will work on delivering an effective EB strategy that supports activating hiring needs and be responsible for both developing content and managing key EB channels (Linked In, Glassdoor, Job Advertisements and campaigns)
- Lead infarms staff events and projects relating to staff how we communicate business updates and social activities
- Support on comms for key change activities within the business developing communication plans, slide decks, all-hands, videos and internal news channels
- Maintain existing channels such as confluence, distribution list etc. as well as look into new ways of engaging and informing colleagues across our international locations
- Work with People Partners and Management to develop clear EVP and translate this into Employer Branding messaging to help develop our presence with the right candidates for all our role types
- Drive infarms development of our Employer Brand from both messaging and contact to the channels we select and support specific hiring activities with campaigns the ensure we attract the best talents for the business
- Develop content packages for merchandise, digital media, print and video to building up a strong content library that can be easily deployed
- Develop internal communications and employer branding plans
- A proven track record of supporting, developing and activating a range of internal communications programmes and channels which demonstrate a measurable impact;
- Experienced in partnering with internal marketing teams to align on tone of voice and brand principles
- Proven experience in developing content independently as well as with stakeholders and internal/external partners
- Excellent written and verbal communications with examples of wordsmithing communications
- Experience in supporting internal change projects
- Solid experience in employer branding and supporting hiring campaigns
- Independant, self starting and highly collaborative
- Organised and ordered, able to show how you have managed content libraries using g-suite
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Fresh herbs and salads
- 28 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket (when located in Berlin)
- Lunch provided 3 days a week in the Berlin HQ
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks when in the Berlin HQ!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.