Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
You will be responsible for managing the warehouse layout and optimization, receiving incoming deliveries, stocking them as needed and preparing the shipment of goods to our customers, while ensuring infarm quality standards.
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow
- Manage warehouse layout and optimization
- Receive goods into the warehouse
- Picking and packing goods; kitting activity
- Physical stock-out of goods
- Scheduling of trucks/vans with the transporter as per the network route
- Shipments documentation and invoicing
- Data entry and material movement recording in inventory management system
- Maintain minimum stock levels as per specifications and re-order material as needed
- Weekly cycle counting, Quarterly stock-taking and Annual stock count in alignment with Finance
- Maintain the warehouse area, ensuring it is always clean and organized
- Maintain records of truck arrival time, number of trucks, number of shipments, returns, etc
- Follow safety guidelines
- Experience in managing warehouses
- Experience in handling and storing chemicals as per Dutch regulations
- Experience in working with inventory management systems
- Working knowledge of computers (Google tools, Microsoft Office)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Driven to achieve the highest quality in daily work
- Multi-tasking ability and quick response to frequent priority shifts
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and trustworthy
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work under stress
- Forklift license is preferred
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- A generous vacation package
- Fresh herbs to take home
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.