Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow
As Lead Nursery Grower you will be responsible for leading a team of Nursery Growers in your FaaS City Hub. You will keep our customers happy by guiding your team to ensure only happy seedlings leave the infarm Plant Hub.
- Lead a team of Nursery Growers in the infarm Plant Hub
- Ensure the success of your team by providing coaching and guidance
- Oversee and ensure the quantity and quality of all seedlings
- Configure Nursery farms and organize Nursery production operations schedule
- Monitor seedling health, taking action as necessary
- Monitor and record seedling harvest records
- Conduct audits of Nursery Grower operations
- Manage plant protection actions
- Manage Nursery stock
- Organize and manage Instore and Production seedlings preparation
- Manage seedlings kit preparation
- Lead by example, following infarm policies and guidelines
- Ensure the safety of yourself and others by following Health and Safety legislation and guidelines
- Excellent communication, organization and leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Passion for plants, sustainability or nutrition
- Strong attention to detail and a good eye and caring for cleanliness
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- A generous vacation package
- Fresh herbs to take home
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.