Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As an IT Inventory & Procurement Clerk, you will help manage IT’s hardware inventory. In addition, support all internal IT purchases including hardware, software licensing, and service contracts, You will report directly to our IT Inventory Manager.
- Ensure all hardware is properly stocked for our projected growth
- Manage incoming and outgoing IT Hardware
- Triage and prioritize internal IT purchase requests
- Support IT projects in a results oriented environment
- Prioritize and maintain the organization of our IT Warehouse
- Be consistent and adaptable to process flows bettering our overall IT Inventory & Procurement involvement to Lucid
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- A minimum of 5 years vendor support/procurement experience in a corporate support environment
- Excellent customer service ethics
- Some experience with computer hardware
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated customer service, leadership and mentoring skills
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.