The Sales Operations Associate will be responsible overseeing the interactions between Inspire, our sales partners, and vendors. These relationships intertwine to create a meaningful and positive experience for our Field Avengers, Members, and their homes while creating value for our business. The ideal candidate is passionate about their career, motivated and has a genuine interest in renewable energy.
THE SALES OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE HAS NINE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ownership of sales uniform, equipment, and materials sourcing, purchasing orders, tracking inventory needs, and budget adherence with sales leaders.
- Ownership of transaction management workflows for new sales partner and agent onboarding
- Manage tablet inventory, utilization tracking and reordering to support multiple sales partners
- Drive testing and quality assurance of new features and enhancements in sales process flows
- Ensure all day to day processes are documented within the Sales Operations wiki page as a source of truth and assist in training for new members of the sales team.
- Maintain response time and sales operations vendor service levels (SLAs) and support key initiatives across the business
- Identify and recommend process improvements and cost savings
- Effectively communicate with peers, external partners and sales team members
- Become a subject matter expert on key sales operations processes
SOME 2020 DELIVERABLES
- Respond to agent set up or tablet requests from sales partners within 1 hour during business hours.
- Improve Sales Ordering process with partnership with Marketing.
- 99% Uptime for Sales Ops Vendors and Processes
- 80% utilization of tablets across our field sales teams
- 100% On time Partner Launches
- Detail oriented - pays attention to the finer details
- Avid problem solver - naturally curious and obsessed with resolving issues
- Team Player - Ability to collaborate to achieve a common goal or to complete a task
- Tech savvy -comfortable with different apps and technology across multiple platforms
- Sense of urgency - responding quickly to time sensitive requests with accuracy
- Must Have
- BA or BS from college or university preferred
- Detail-oriented with high personal accountability
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks with urgency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Tech-savvy, naturally curious and obsessed with resolving issues
- Nice to Have
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Experience supporting Face to Face sales teams