Based in San Francisco, Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series A company focused on building a clean energy future for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. We want every solar installation in the world to pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named “Top 50 Tech Companies to Watch in 2020” by BuiltInSF.com
and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history. We are poised for hockey stick growth and are looking for A-players to come join the fun.
As a member of the Infrastructure team at Aurora, you will own the full scope of how our business and software systems connect, enabling Aurora to engage, sell, and maintain our customer relationships through a broad spectrum of in-house and off-the-shelf technologies. Key responsibilities over the next year include:
- Refine and rebuild our BI / data warehousing efforts to drive meaningful insights across all business units, from internal metrics to external customer reporting.- Engage and work with external vendors across the primary business disciplines (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success) to make their portfolio of projects successful and sustainable.- Define and execute the internal strategy for cleanly separating product and business needs into a streamlined release process that can operate at the speed of our business funnel.
At Aurora, you will be more than an engineer writing code. You will set the expectation for how thoughtful technology can streamline operations and drive sales. We are a diverse team, passionate about advancing the growth of solar energy. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Define the platform of custom software and service integrations that will drive Aurora business through automated workflows and data-driven insights
- Build and deploy custom, full-stack software that will enable Aurora to efficiently and cleanly meet business requirements independently from product feature development
- Serve as the technical cornerstone for the revenue funnel’s infrastructure needs, assisting in everything from marketing site deployment to customer-driven RFIs and infosec requests
- Represent the business interests of Aurora among the Infrastructure team as we roll out iterative improvements across the company as we execute on our certification and compliance program
- Develop and own a preliminary roadmap for a business-oriented service architecture
- Build and deploy at least one custom application or system that improves Customer Success efficiency
What we value:
- Significant experience in shipping quality code in a variety of languages and development environments
- Comprehension of the dynamics of the entire sales and revenue process at a startup company
- Strong communication skills that bridge the knowledge gap between business and technology
- Love of pragmatic craftsmanship
Thank you for your interest in Aurora Solar. Currently our interview process is taking longer than usual as we navigate the new normal of COVID-19. We appreciate your patience and look forward to connecting with you soon.Aurora is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you feel that you do not meet all of the above criteria!For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.