The Climate team is a new team at Stripe. We’re making it incredibly easy for our users to help combat climate change. As an early member of the team, you’ll play a critical role shaping, launching, refining, and scaling our first products. You’ll lead mission critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, incubate new roles, and execute on strategic initiatives. If you’re excited about making an impact on climate change, are energized by solving hard problems, and are an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Work with product, engineering and operations teams to launch the team’s first products.
- Chart the path from product launch to scaled impact. Informed by analysis, user conversations, and research that you conduct and synthesize.
- Help build the business case for Stripe Climate.
- Perform analyses and research that guide impactful product and business decisions.
- Incubate and help run new functions within the team.
- Scout and evaluate partnership opportunities to scale our impact.
- Design and implement the business and operational systems and processes that improve and grow our products.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to drive operational scale and efficiency.
You might be a fit if:
- You have a consistent track record of excellence (7+ years) leading and proactively managing end-to- end execution of projects/programs that have delivered quantifiable business impact.
- You are a world-class problem solver and structured thinker, quick to use frameworks and data to help structure the team’s thinking and solve complicated, multifaceted problems. Your analytics skills are excellent (SQL a plus).
- You are highly resourceful and driven. You make things work, even under challenging circumstances. You’re internally motivated to work hard to drive to meaningful results with minimal direct supervision. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will have to wear multiple hats.
- You have the unique ability to communicate complex ideas and influence others. You possess the ability to distill complex analyses and nuanced circumstances with ease, whether in a formal presentation settings or a quick email to stakeholders.
- You have experience in product or project management, taking initiatives from conception to launch.
- You have business partnership experience, which includes influencing executive decision-making, stewarding sound business judgement and execution, and championing a team-oriented, cross- functional mindset.
- You have low ego and have a knack for working well with a wide range of people.
- You’re passionate about working to combat climate change. No need to be an expert today!
Nice to have (or excited to learn):
- Experience in a high growth technology company.
- Experience in strategy consulting or finance.
- Experience in the payments or climate space.
You should include these in your application: