Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for a Strategy and Planning Project Manager in our San Francisco headquarters (can be flexible). You will be working with colleagues -- often remote market managers, cross-functional teams (data, finance, and others), and executive management to make difficult decisions, prioritize, and solve problems. With your proven skills as a multitasker, you will use your analytical skills with confidence to make sure you know and understand our business needs and ensure success for our global business.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with our global teams to ensure markets achieve their growth and profitability goals: evaluate market-level performance, define and set operational targets, lead planning processes, and identify / implement operational improvements
- Use data to build strategic models and plans to determine how to best allocate resources to markets across the world
- Build dashboards and processes to enable our teams to better understand business performance, progress towards our goals, and plan for the future
- Work across functions and with our global teams to assess market footprint, and opportunities for growth in existing and new markets
- Continuously assess where we can improve existing planning and reporting processes with more scalable solutions to better support our local operations
- Own cross-functional, global projects to evaluate strategic initiatives and new business opportunities; lead communications with senior leadership
- Provide strategic support to senior leadership – e.g. business reviews, board and investor materials, all-hands meetings, and other ad hoc projects.
- Keep your team motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, business intelligence, strategy and operations, or related experience; experience at an early-stage or high-growth company a plus
- Strong business judgment, problem solving, and critical thinking skills; experience with helping companies identify strategic improvements in their core business, and implementing those improvements
- A strong bias for using data to support decision making and establish priorities / strategies; ability to interpret and translate data into actionable insights for a range of stakeholders
- Exceptional Excel / Google Sheets / data management skills; SQL and dashboard creation proficiency a plus
- A self starter with a bias for action; comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to build consensus across stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail while keeping strategic priorities top of mindBachelor’s Degree
What we Offer
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences at the intersection of product and operations
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability