Full Harvest is a high-growth, VC-backed AgTech startup solving food waste (Forbes’ Top 25 Innovative AgTech Startups). We are the first B2B marketplace connecting farms with food & beverage businesses to sell ugly and surplus produce that would have otherwise gone to waste. 30-40% of food is wasted every year around the globe. Are you up to the challenge of helping solve one of the world's largest problems of food waste?
We recently raised an $8.5 million Series A, led by Spark Capital, and are using the investment to rapidly grow our team. Full Harvest has been recognized in major publications including Tech Crunch, WSJ, Forbes, the Economist and featured on Bloomberg. We have received the United Fresh Award for Innovation and our CEO, Christine Moseley was named ‘#2 Most Innovative Women in Food and Drink’ by Food & Wine Magazine. Our advisor list includes Ann Venemen, Former U.S. Secretary of Agriculture and Executive Director of UNICEF.
We're looking for a Director of Key Accounts to support our rapid marketplace growth, responsible for retention and growth of Tier 1 Full Harvest food & beverage company buyers. You will be the main point of contact for these customers and will work closely with tech, operations and sales to develop a world class customer experience. You will be expected to visit accounts on a quarterly basis, at least 10% travel. The position will report to the COO and be responsible for managing one or more account managers.
What You’ll Do:
● Full responsibility of US market focusing on large enterprise customer accounts in agriculture / food and beverage buying segments
● Prospect, identify, develop, and close sales opportunities throughout the sales lifecycle, meet or exceed revenue goals
● Build and maintain relationships with key customers to influence at executive level, build strategic partnerships, and act as an advisor to the customer
● Create opportunities for key accounts to utilize a wider breadth of organizational capabilities and increase revenue diversification.
● Customer relationship management with a focus on providing consistency and excellence in customer service and customer satisfaction
● Build trust quickly with customers and internal team through demonstrated process expertise in monitoring account satisfaction. You must be able to identify customer problems and coordinate with sales, tech and operations team members to remedy situations in a timely manner.
● Manage and mentor account managers to achieve or exceed department goals
● Leverage CRM data to understand the efficacy of current processes, enhance those processes and improve outcomes
● Analyze the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Full Harvest solutions within prospective accounts
● Develop and encourage new and repeat business opportunities with assigned customers
● Identify and coordinate timely involvement of operations and supply resources in the sales cycle to increase efficiencies and improve customer experience
● Communicate all industry related information and data to customers that will contribute to their growth and education
● Understand customer produce categories and profit margins to develop plans for growth and profitability
● Use quantitative techniques to analyze results and make objective decisions to ensure trends and metrics are met
● Develop and execute strategic plans for named national accounts
Our Ideal Candidate Has and Is:
● 7+ years of Key Account, vendor management or customer success experience (including 2+ years of managing people) with some experience working within a fast growing company
● At least 3+ year specifically managing Key, Strategic, National or Tier 1 Accounts in the fresh produce, CPG, or other similar industries
● Developed new and repeat revenue with large, complex customers through cross-selling and up selling existing accounts
● Used an analytical, data-driven approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement through complex process and systems
● Demonstrated success and enjoys working in fast-paced business environments, executing in the face of ambiguity and constant change
● Start up experience, especially B2B or SaaS
● Been formally trained and consistently used a sales/account management methodology
● Consultative selling skills
How We Operate:
As a team, we are focused on our mission of empowering sustainability solving food waste and we strive to do this by executing in the following ways:
What We Offer:
Looking for more info. about us? We recently closed our Series A with Tier 1 tech and ag firms, Spark Capital and Cultivian Sandbox. Learn more in this TechCrunch article.
Full Harvest is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.