Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As an engineering intern, within vehicle test, you will be assigned a range of duties, including obtaining mass measurements of various automotive components. You will have the opportunity to participate on an engineering team and learn Automotive Mass engineering calculations in detail for curb weight, design weight, front/rear distributions, and various test weight configurations.
- Measure automotive components. Tracing part number and part description.
- Maintain and publish spreadsheets (excel) with data.
- Perform basic summation and sorting functions within excel.
- Integrate photos of parts with measured data.
- Validate data with CAD output.
- Proficient with Excel including basic mathematical features within excel.
- Proficient with scales and calibration of scales.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including weekends and possible overtime.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly both written and orally.
- Desire to learn new skills and tools.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Working on an Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.