Joyn Bio is a joint venture between Bayer and Ginkgo BioWorks dedicated to addressing unmet needs in agriculture by applying synthetic biology approaches to engineer microbes. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, process oriented candidate to join a rapidly growing team.
- This position is responsible for supporting the Head of Alliance management to effectively manage JV parent relationships and develop templates and tools to support growth and scale of the function.
- Support Sr. AM/Head of AM to manage relationships and activities with Joyn Bio’s joint venture parents, Bayer and Ginkgo Bioworks.
- Support development and implementation of new processes to support growth and scale of the Alliance Management organization, including template & tool development, trainings, etc.
- Provide Alliance Management oversight to MTAs and License agreements to support subject matter experts to execute against commitments with our partners.
- Develop & maintain contract management tracker to report on status of all Alliances
- Undergraduate degree required. An advanced degree in science, business, or other technical discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in contract management, relationship management or alliance management or project management.
- Excellent communication and listening skills across all levels.
- Organized with an ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities.
- Driven with an unwavering desire to improve processes and institute structure.
- Strong team player who can rapidly build positive relationships & proactively partner across teams support resolution of organizational challenges.
- Excitement to work in a fast-paced, small company environment with multidisciplinary teams.
- Preference for candidates with business analysis experience and/or BI tool use.
This position will report directly to the Head of Alliance Management.
The position is preferably based at Joyn’s Boston, MA site, requiring up to 15% travel.
The position will be 75% remote for the first 6-12 months