Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a dynamic engineer to lead our Process Safety Management (PSM) program. This individual will be part of a team responsible for the hands-on hazard analysis and risk management for vehicle production processes. This individual will provide tactical level process engineering expertise and works regularly with engineering and EHS teams to satisfy our business requirements. This individual will perform advanced engineering assignments (production, maintenance, process, capital projects) involving the application of established engineering principles and often requiring coordination with other specialties to provide solutions to identified problems. This individual is expected to have a sound knowledge of PSM program elements and the ability to apply engineering principles and tools to identify innovative solutions.
- Support day-to-day EHS operations.
- Assist with the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of EHS Management System elements pertaining to all manufacturing operations teams including Logistics, BIW, Powertrain, GA, Paint, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong communication between all organizations within manufacturing, logistics, and engineering operations.
- Develop, deploy, participate in, and lead the Lucid PSM program.
- Ensure compliance with Local, State and Federal environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Lead incident analysis activities to determine RCCA identification.
- Own the Management of Change process and ensure its integration across the manufacturing, logistics, and engineering business enterprises.
- Partner with other EHS SME’s and Lucid engineering organizations to facilitate all elements of an effective PSM program.
- Serve as primary/lead program auditor.
- Design safe work spaces and create, implement, and measure policies for employees to follow that minimize job-related hazards.
- Manage high visibility projects as a key liaison between Lucid Motors and third-party organizations’ driving results to meet aggressive timelines.
- Ensure NFPA codes and standards are adhered to and act as NFPA SME in design-build decisions for developing operations.
- Ensure the effective management of Hazardous Materials as the technical SME and related compliance objectives
- Drive employee engagement programs as a foundation to EHS integration in the workplace.
- Provide support for EHS programs such as LOTO, Hazard Communication, Emergency Response, Fall Protection, Respiratory Protection, Hearing Conservation, Air and Waste management, etc.
- Develop and conduct education and training as required across supported operations.
- Represent EHS in varying multi-functional routine and non-routine engagements.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Certifications – ASP/CSP certification highly preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with Local, State and Federal regulatory agencies and requirements.
- Practical, hands-on experience with LOTO, Machine Guarding, Ergonomics, providing education/training, Risk assessment, Incident Investigation, etc.
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively with manufacturing team members and other key stakeholders.
- 5-7 years work experience in environmental, health & safety-related field.
- 5+ years of direct experience in related industries (automotive, machine integration, semiconductor, solar, battery, etc.).
- 5+ years developing, deploying, participating in, or leading successful PSM programs in related industry
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure while managing competing priorities in a rapid growth environment.
- Well organized and highly detail oriented.
- Willing to lead operations and engineering teams down the path of EHS maturity driving continuous engagement.
- Manufacturing is a 24/7 operation; must be available to support occasional evenings and weekends as needed.
- Able to influence and communicate effectively with leaders, technicians, engineers, contractors and supporting staff.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.