Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Power Train Quality Manager is a member of the Manufacturing Team and will be responsible for contributing to the hands-on production & inspection of Company’s world-class vehicles and/or electric vehicle powertrains. Excellent attendance is crucial for team to achieve success. He/she must have the ability to work with various teams in General Assembly, Powertrain, Body-In-White, Paint & Quality Control. They will also be required to work with engineering, manufacturing, and suppliers in various aspects of the overall process. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are an absolute requirement to establish effective working relationships within Company and outside.
- Provide a clear vision and plan to drive the factory for a quality excellence trough the coordination of manufacturing quality engineering project teams
- Set production goals, create a monitoring process to ensure success and continuously communicate the progress to the team promoting a solid engagement
- Continuously challenge the organization to achieve world-class results by setting internal and external smart targets
- Drive world-class quality standards for our luxury vehicle through in station process control and driving defect resolution to the point of origin
- Forge excellent cross-functional relationships between engineering, quality, suppliers, and manufacturing promoting the interdependence
- Produce comprehensive and elaborate spreadsheets, graphs and PowerPoint presentations for meetings and management reports
- Coordinate resources, provide clear direction and timelines for deliverables and delegate tasks across the full project team
- Plan, schedule and conduct regular project sync meetings to embrace, align and empower quality engineers to achieve best in the world results
- Specify all tooling and equipment for all current and planned quality inspection needs
- Forge excellent cross-functional relationships between engineering, quality, projects, and manufacturing
- Create an environment where every employee is valued for their contributions, and they understand how they impact the success of the company
- Develop inspection specifications and standards based on voice of customer
- Create, implement and review all manufacturing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and workstation layouts
- Travel up to 25%, occasionally on short notice
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and
- +10 years of equivalent experience required in automotive Industry
- Proficient with equipment & process planning, budget process, and simultaneous engineering activities
- Exemplary verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability to build outstanding teams and interface well with senior management
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement, Kaizen 5S and Six Sigma process
- Capability to implement and drive a quality operating system within the Quality Control department
- Experience methodizing production workstations for ergonomics and efficiency
- Ability to create improvement plans for quality with productive areas to achieve desired results
- Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing certification
- Masters preferred
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.