Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- You Will:
- - Design and develop high quality, high performance software in accordance with industry best practices
- - Support integration of your software into the relevant system and wider vehicle/cloud ecosystem and validate performance
- - Diagnose, analyze, and resolve relevant issues based on testing, and user validation.
- - Rigorously validate and verify the software functionality and reliability from the individual unit to the complete system
- - Develop software on a variety of hardware platforms ranging from microcontrollers to high performance processors and cloud based architectures
- You Bring:
- - A passion for software development and a proven record of turning great ideas into great products
- - Extensive usage and a high degree of familiarity with C/C++ or Java
- - User interface development experience on Android or iOS using high level languages such as Flutter, Kotlin, React Native or Java
- - Experience interfacing with common cloud platforms and related services
- - Automotive systems development.
- - Mobile system development
- Education Requirements:
- - BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Transportation & Mobility
Want us to tweet your job? Please write your organization's twitter username below (just the username, please do not add the "@")