Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager, Telematics to lead projects to build and maintain software that runs or operates on Telematics Control Units. You will execute requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders to all levels at Lucid. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Manage Telematics programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery.
- Exercise technical judgment in working with large, cross-functional teams.
- Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company
- Define and execute long-term roadmaps for both single-team and cross-functional efforts related to embedded projects.
- Understand technical implementation at the architectural level and propose technical alternatives when necessary; ask questions that clarify priorities and push the team to be effective.
- Own effective technical relationships with vendors to help them move at the speed of our internal teams; understand dependencies and partner roadmaps; track and unblock issues
- Influence technical decisions in working with large, cross-functional teams.
- Work with internal and external customers on setting goals and priorities for data engineering and data science.
- Interface with engineering managers and engineers to estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources.
- Enable engineers in execution and cross functional dependencies
- Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to upper management and project stakeholders, and engage and energize the project teams to achieve aggressive goals
- Remove obstacles to drive momentum and progress, identify gaps in communication or schedule, manage issue escalations and provide support to teams balancing competing priorities, and drive results proactively.
- Implement Agile project execution with Agile iterative process.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- MS/BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in Program Management on technical cross-functional projects.
- 7+ years of experience in highly-reliable embedded systems software development
- Experience with one or more of the following: Operating Systems, firmware, networking, IP design, SOC, BSP and ASIC development.
- Experience in Unix/Linux environments and development tools
- Experience managing execution and high quality product delivery.
- Ability to exercise technical judgment in solving software engineering challenges.
- Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- Knowledge of technical architectures, computer science, and software development lifecycle.
- Proven track-record of taking ownership and driving results across organizations and business unit
- Experience in developing Telematics and Over the Air (OTA) Update systems is a plus
- Expert knowledge of Atlassian Jira, Confluence and project management tools
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.