Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Seattle, we are seeking a full-time Influencers and Affiliates Marketing Manager to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to be a part of a dynamic team, this might be the role for you! Check us out at www.radpowerbikes.com
Our Influencers and Affiliates Marketing Manager will own the Rad Power Bikes affiliates, influencers, and strategic partnerships channel. This role will join the Growth Marketing team and report directly to the Director of Growth Marketing. As such, you will help fuel growth for RPB by introducing new customers to our brand so they have an opportunity to become part of our loyal customer base. This role will partner closely with our Content and eComm teams to amplify content, build leads, engage our audience, and drive sales across all RPB locations globally. Through leveraging expertise in both eCommerce and D2C strategies, this role will drive awareness, conversions, and retention.
*Please note: this role will work remotely, outside of required travel to Seattle HQ for meetings, etc.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 6 + years of professional experience in eCommerce and/or D2C (Direct-to-consumer) affiliate, influencers and partner marketing
- Ability to evaluate and negotiate complex proposals and paid opportunities
- Highly analytical though also extremely relational to drive results through key partnerships
- Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting with ability to report out on metrics and results
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to affect outcomes in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work closely with internal content/PR roles to create segments, campaigns, flows, and templates
- Highly motivated and self-starting
- Ability to see a project from start to finish, goal/KPI oriented
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Dropbox, and Google applications
- Prior experience at an online and/or D2C brand
- Solid understanding of affiliates and influencers best practices
You get bonus points for:
- Media buying and optimization experience
- Podcast and Radio experience
- Prior experience in the biking or ebike industry
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of Commission Junction, Impact, Shareasale, AvantLink, etc.
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Developed and prepared to execute a partnership plan that is data-driven, customer centric, and aligned with product and marketing roadmaps
- Built a robust portfolio of paid and organic brand ambassadors by identifying and responding to relevant influencers, celebrities, brands, and organizations
- Identified and owned relationships among paid media publishers, podcasts, and affiliate partners
- Developed creative direction and/or campaigns for partners across different external channels
- Monitored performance of partnerships to optimize campaigns, automation, segmentation, and channel expansion
- Evaluated and helped execute offline partner opportunities such as podcasts, radio, print, direct mail and out of home
- Reviewed incoming partnership and donation requests, sending to other departments as needed (e.g., PR, events, etc.)
- Overseen contract development and negotiations to secure mutually beneficial partnerships; tracked results to ensure obligations are upheld
- Aligned with Marketing Managers and CMO on organic content, paid budget, priorities, etc.
- Connected the dots with marketing analytics, and what is resonating on organic owned channels and in earned media to propose paid content and platforms recommendations
- Explored large brand partnerships and potential loyalty programs
- Other duties as assigned & required
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.