Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking a full-time Senior Technical Project Manager to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
Our Senior Technical Project Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end cycle of IT Projects, defining project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of delivering and integrating complex initiatives that evolve and transform the business, as well as the ability to lead change and communicate with a wide variety of audiences, both technical and business.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 8+ years of experience working as a project manager, preferably within an agile environment
- Strong familiarity with project management software, including Smartsheet
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and strong team leadership and facilitation skills
- Solid understanding of project management tools and methodologies, and ability to develop and manage project plans and budgets
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills
- Real time systems project implementation experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Domain knowledge of Supply Chain Business Systems, with a focus on WMS, transportation management, and 3PL integrations.
- Experience in e-commerce, distribution, retail or any other state of the art Supply Chain/Logistics industrial company
- Financial implementation project experience
- IT infrastructure project implementation experience
- Ability to positively influence multi-disciplinary teams to get work done
You get bonus points for:
- Experience managing a team of Project Managers
- Experience with NetSuite
- Managing multiple complex systems projects
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience with electric bikes or vehicles
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Managed IT projects and technology components for cross-functional projects as well as projects focused on deploying warehouse automation features and functionality
- Prepared and distributed progress reports and managed risks and issues; organized and led project status and working meetings
- Run a bi-weekly PMO meeting with department leaders to manage project prioritization and provided timely project status reports to managers and project resources
- Corrected deviations from plans and performed delivery planning for assigned projects and created relevant project documentation during the project and after project completion
- Developed strong relationships with internal customers, vendors, and affiliates that were associated with a project
- Proactively identified and managed impact of projects to broader organization and worked collaboratively with the larger leadership team, reconciled divergent demands of multiple stakeholders
- Additional duties & overtime as required
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.