Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking a full-time Technical Architect to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you! Our Technical Architect will focus on overall Data design and governance of the Rad Data Warehouse. This person will play an important role in driving the growth of Rad Power Bikes by providing structure to our data to handle the growth that is driving our business. With a focus on scaling Rad’s data models in a period of hyper growth, this role will be working cross-functionally with teams of Product Managers, Data Engineers, Financial Analysts and Sales/Marketing on some of the most critical projects in the company.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 10+ years of experience in a combination of data management, master data management and data quality roles with at least 5+ years in a people management position
- Expert knowledge and proficiency with SQL and no-SQL databases.
- Familiarity with Big Data tools, such as Google’s BigQuery
- Experience with Visualization tools such as Power BI or Google’s Data Studio
- Strong understanding of Dev Ops practices with a good understanding of AWS and Google Cloud infrastructure
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or Information Technology. Masters preferred
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Strong team leadership and facilitation skills required
You get bonus points for:
- Working for an Omnichannel, eComm company
- Deep experience with NetSuite, CRM’s and Shopify
- A strong opinion of headless CMS systems and their relation to the stack
- Past experience in a hyper growth environment
- Experience with electric bikes or vehicles
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Coordinated with Business Systems teams to identify future needs and requirements of the data warehouse and provided direction and technical guidance in development and systems integration
- Identified areas of improvements and optimization within business units and made recommendations and kept up to date on ongoing and emerging trends in the industry
- Led a team of data engineers and supported them in their day-to-day questions and career growth
- Proactively identified and managed impact of projects to broader organization
- Partnered closely with our Financial, Supply Chain and Marketing teams to design a scalable platform
- Built standards in reporting and maintained the overall efficiencies of the data warehouse, evaluated and made recommendations on changes
- Additional duties & overtime as required
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com. Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.