Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Working at Lucid means being part of a shared vision, where we work together to create revolutionary solutions to power the future. We are seeking Digital Modelers
to join our electric vehicle design team. If you’re the kind of person that can identify a problem and is eager to help develop the solution, then we want to talk to you!
As an ideal candidate, you must exhibit a positive attitude and take pride in the quality of your work. You should have the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, highly creative environment.
- Create quality, accurate 3D Digital surface models that communicate conceptual design intent using Autodesk Alias
- Develop properties from the concept stage to production ready quality for tooling release
- Advise and suggest solutions to overcome design or engineering issues
- Work on a mix of advanced design, show car, and production projects
- Be a great communicator! Our ability to maintain a close synergy between design, modeling, and engineering is one of the things that make Lucid different
- 1-5 years of surfacing experience with Alias in a top tier, preferably production environment.
- Class A or production experience.
- Degree or foreign equivalent in Automotive or Industrial Designed preferred.
- An understanding of visualization software, Catia or Grasshopper is also beneficial
LMHPBe part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.