Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward!About you:As a Product Designer for the Carrier design team, you'll be helping to drive the vision for trucker-focused features that empower the dispatchers and drivers we work with every day. Our carrier tools are used by thousands of truckers to haul freight, and your designs will directly impact their ability to easily find and execute work with Convoy. By partnering with designers and stakeholders alike, you'll craft solutions that create the next industry-leading generation of freight tools.
- Autonomously own the design process and deliverables within your focus area
- Partner with Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to uncover insights and deliver world-class customer experiences for our carriers
- Positively collaborate with designers, developers, PMs and data scientists across the organization
- Partner on evolution of our product design language and customer-facing UX
- Maintain high quality design deliverables while innovating with intention
- Evolve and improving our design team by bringing your experience and authentic self to every interaction
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Designer or UX Designer
- Expertise with tools within the UI and prototyping space including Figma, Sketch, InVision, Dovetail, Miro, etc.
- Working knowledge of UX research methodologies with an ability to participate in sessions, connect with customers, and synthesize results
- Experience with cross-platform design systems, information architecture, native mobile design, and Material and iOS design languages
- Experience in iteratively getting new products from good to great
Nice to haves
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
- Experience with transportation or fleet management tools
Transportation & Mobility
Want us to tweet your job? Please write your organization's twitter username below (just the username, please do not add the "@")