Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food
Who You Are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
We are looking for an experienced Country Operations Manager to oversee our business operations in the region. You will be responsible for leading and managing daily operations to achieve business goals and maximise profitability. Your duties also include guiding management staff in your region, overseeing sales and customer success activities, evaluating and optimizing operational performance and preparing operations and financial reports. Our ideal candidate should be able to perform efficiently in a high-pressure environment and demonstrate excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Lead the Infarm team in France/Luxembourg region, consisting of Operations, Plant Production and Quality , clients services, local Supply Chain
Continuous process development
- Take over the responsibility for the financial and operational performance of your region - KPIs ownership
- Oversee operations and clients services activities in the region
- Provide tools and support needed by your local managers to succeed, support hiring and onboarding of local teams to support growth
- Set up and host regular meetings and feedback loops with the local city teams and Infarm’s HQ
- Lead the implementation of Infarm’s Go-To-Market strategy based on HQ guidelines, reaching Product-Market fit quickly to facilitate a regional rollout
- Co-lead Infarm Expansion in the Region along HQ support departments : warehouse identification and construction, teams hiring and onboarding, workflows implementation, etc
- Monitor and ensure the constant respect of local regulations around Health, Safety and Environment
- Own all performance metrics relevant to your region. Lead feedback meetings with your team to ensure a transparent meritocratic culture
- Create monthly improvement plans and processes that are communicated both with your team and Infarm’s HQ
- Manage mid-term and long-term projects to effectively improve recruiting, logistics planning, operational expansion, harvest and sales performance
- Act as HQ’s main feedback node for improvements to our FaaS operations. Promote the sharing of best practices to develop our operations globally
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience in a leadership role in Operations or in a general management role
- Business fluent in both English and French
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related
- Experience in leading and coordinating multi-disciplinary teams
- Focus on delivering the best customer experience
- Excellent communication, organization and leadership skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- Experience managing budgets and profit and loss statements
- Experience in fast pace and hypo-growth startup environment
- Experience in Sales, Public Relations or Marketing is an advantage
- Experience in the Food Industry is an advantage
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.