Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow
As Expansion Operations Associate, you will drive the implementation of infarm’s commercial activities in new and existing locations. Working together with both internal and external stakeholders and project managers, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects across Europe and New Markets.
- Ownership, management and successful delivery of multiple simultaneous expansion projects, from definition and planning to implementation
- Develop and maintain partner relationships, expectation management and communication
- Coordinate a team of internal specialist from Architecture, Installation, Operations and Sales to implement our farming units at partner and Infarm locations
- Be the primary point of contact for all stakeholders (both external and internal) throughout the project lifecycle
- Escalate and assign relevant tasks in each project needed
- Work closely with various stakeholders to provide input on internal processes and contribute to process improvement
- +3 years of project management experience within Operations and/or Expansion activities, ideally on an international scale in a startup
- Graduate degree or equivalent
- Experience in working with stakeholders across different countries
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills, combined with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to act quickly and make sound judgements under time-pressure
- Ability to build and maintain strong and trustful client relationships
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in English
- Agile Certification is a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus
- Fluency in other languages such as French, German, Japanese, Korean is a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week in the Berlin HQ
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks when in the Berlin HQ!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.